Sunday, June 14, 2009

Review Grading Master

After reading your first blog I thought it would be nice to try something new. I have been struggling with my grading system for a while so it was about time I try something new. This software is absolutely outstanding. Your description was dead one. I found this program to be easy to manage and has all the necessary components I would need.

When first downloading the program it took me only a few seconds to understand how it works. Adding students, classes, and assignments was easy and straight forward. The only difficulty I had with this grade master was that it asks for every assignment to be weighted which is something I don’t do. If there was some way to eliminate that it would be very beneficial.

Besides the grading system the attendance and seating plan are extremely straight forward. I can now see myself spending less time worrying about these procedures and more time getting right into class time. Overall this product is great and your assignment of Grading Master was dead on. Thank you for opening my eyes to a great program.

No comments:

Post a Comment